Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: what is a noob?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
u wanna know whats not needed in the forums?...a thread that says "good bye everyone...im leaving this game"...and then a few hours later it says"o just joking...i just wanted to see who would miss me...im a gay noob"

thats not needed
alafafala Wrote:u wanna know whats not needed in the forums?...a thread that says "good bye everyone...im leaving this game"...and then a few hours later it says"o just joking...i just wanted to see who would miss me...im a gay noob"

thats not needed

lol i am sorry but that hit me funny :lol:
You know..I was pissed..I never said i wanted to see who missed me..I dont give a shit..I know you think your better than anyone else. But dont call me a noob till i KNOW FOR A FACT your better than me..Then you'll have ALL my respect!

*MULTI'S ARE BAD*
Iam not pissed at u Nate
And if your better than some1 don't make them a noob.
Like iam sure ppl are better than me at this game, am i a noob?
and Nate lol plz in future think b4 u post, me and u are friends i hope * some friendly advice*
<3
luke
everyone needs a beer or a hug....which ever comes first...lol
I agree with alafafala i mean bro wired...theres ever a whole CREW that freaking hates ya thats pretty bad bro!
KissIt..You dont even know my real name..I've never talked to you. Stay out of here!
a noob is a word nerds use to try to dis people who have lives.
icons are things nerds brag about having.
to get an icon you just have to spend (or waste) money.

thats all it is!
how bout everyone juss grab a f****ing beer and get drunk and STFU :lol: =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6