Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HELP NO CLUE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK UMM THIS MAY BE STUPID 2 SUM OF YALL but o well i need help i have no clue what im doing this is way different than TS all help will be appreciated
Here's how to start..
Cruise 10 creds until your models get to 100..go 10 creds at a time

Work 100 and keep building your bankroll...You NEED to buy calendars...

Buy a car..start racing..
its not very indepth..but..it'll get you started
hehe
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Here's how to start..

hehe

ok thanx mate
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Here's how to start..

hehe

noob technique
he seems to be asking me questions on mc that im helping him with..
why so much negativity?
I try to help someone nicely like everyone wants me to do and you all blow it in my face!
metpid Wrote:OK UMM THIS MAY BE STUPID 2 SUM OF YALL but o well i need help i have no clue what im doing this is way different than TS all help will be appreciated

Ask Danny aka PANDAhumpnMONKEY, Dragon76, Luke aka Wraith, or General_Teet. I'm sure most of them will help you out and get you started.

Good luck!
nah, they all suck ass thru a straw. best thing 2 do is message spam every1 u c with a Rover or GT3 until they finally give in and toss u a car.

i mean, that's what i'd do if i wasn't the 1 being asked 4 a the cars every 5 minutes :roll:
ill give anybody a stock GT3 is they can beat the time untuned.....so ummm send me a msg if you can beat the stock time on them
modogg85 Wrote:ill give anybody a stock GT3 is they can beat the time untuned.....so ummm send me a msg if you can beat the stock time on them

ok guys thanx 4 sum of the help thats in here and well i will try 2 beat ur stock time once i get a car all i got is a stock mustang right now