Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is my RAD number?

Your RAD number is your RACES Accepted or Declined Number. If you accept a race, the RAD number beside your name goes up one Point. If you decline a race, your RAD number loses 3 points. The higher your number, the better you are in such things as Working and Theft in the rest of the game.

*i was bored*

So, RAD DOES help you work and theiving!
duh every one knows that already.
who said it helps to hit
i hit fine
and i have like 0 rad?
thats not a proven fast rite?
saying it helps theft like it's a fact is incredibly wrong, and unproven..

I hit fine with low RAD or with 200 RAD.
RAD helps working that we know, hitting??? who the hell knows I can't hit for shit anyways lol
RAD does not help with HIn. 99% of the time ive played MC , i've had 0 RAD and hit best. now that i was 30ish RAD , i hit worth shit. decline , decline , decline
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:What is my RAD number?

Your RAD number is your RACES Accepted or Declined Number. If you accept a race, the RAD number beside your name goes up one Point. If you decline a race, your RAD number loses 3 points. The higher your number, the better you are in such things as Working and Theft in the rest of the game.

*i was bored*

RAD DOES NOT -3 if u decline

only if u DO NTO DECLINE OR ACCEPT
rom3o Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:What is my RAD number?

*i was bored*

RAD DOES NOT -3 if u decline

only if u DO NTO DECLINE OR ACCEPT

Yup yup, but it should dammit lmao, they should make that work and make it so you can't challenge someone in dyno, tnt or tuning.
back when there was money racing, if you declined a money race you lost rad, which sucked

but ya i dont think rad helps you much other the working
now back in the day when ppl would get like 5k plus rad...
yup, bring that back too xD
Pages: 1 2