Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CM's GOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WHO IS THE CMS GOD in MC?

post up the racer name who u think he is the CM'S GOD

i would think
vee=takumi_

u all...?
THE_ONE24-Tyler
EzAvm Wrote:WHO IS THE CMS GOD in MC?

post up the racer name who u think he is the CM'S GOD

i would think
vee=takumi_

u all...?

if you are talking about vee, then you would have to put him in the WAS section because he hasn't played for about 2 sessions now
Tyler......Or Me.....Lmao.....but yea Tyler For A FACT
Oh yeah,
Tyler he's a god. Maybe not the BEST out there. But i tell you what, With his performance this session, He does this again he'll be better than takumi by far
i personally know tyler very well :lol: and i would have to say i am not even close to what vee was, they guy was great, there are names that could own me as well like, remco, panda, romeo, lemieux66, so i dont deserve to be known for this, but i do appreciate it, but i am not worthy of this
tyler is a good racers...no offense tyler but i think vee got u on racing man...hes a crazy ass racer...
*rolls eyes

come on tyler, You kicked ASS this session. Even when the cms didnt matter anymore you still wanted to max out on those bitches.

*chants...
TYLER..TYLER..TYLER
:lol:
LuDe Wrote:tyler is a good racers...no offense tyler but i think vee got u on racing man...hes a crazy ass racer...

lude is right that guy is nuts even though we had our disagreements i still respect him as one of the best racers
The current CM god would prolly have to be Tyler.

But, lemieux66 is definitly good too, he has improved soo much over the past 4 sessions (3 top crews in a row)

And, I think the most improved player in racing this round is S_T_I_N_G

In the past... the CM gods would prolly come down to Tana or Vee. Both have been known to race like hell if they get off their arse ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3