Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Since we're getting into the 'all-time' theme lately...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is the best 'OVERALL' MC player?

1. Must've done it on their own
2. No cheating was used

If they qualify for those, Post 'Em.

-CubRunner
lmao

zura
skogey
cubby
slammed
SS
monte

i mean these guys were all great, and still could be they are just bored with it, i mean it is understandable they did it for a long time, but this is too hard to call the best, too many great players i left out
i agree..it jus sounds like there should be more...
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Who is the best 'OVERALL' MC player?

1. Must've done it on their own
2. No cheating was used

If they qualify for those, Post 'Em.

-CubRunner

Quote:zura
skogey
cubby
slammed
SS
monte
:roll:
lol
Right after i posted that, I looked at it and was like..wow..Is there really ANYONE who did most of the things and didnt cheat?
:lol:
are you kidding me? lol noone has any proof any of those guys cheated and you are just looking like and idiot implying it
u can't say , only ppl who havn't cheated can be up 4 this, cauz every top player used to have atleast 1 multi or used some1's.
And it's not hwta u no it's what u can prove :lol:
THE_ONE Wrote:are you kidding me? lol noone has any proof any of those guys cheated and you are just looking like and idiot implying it

I know some of them used bots and macro's...I know this for a fact. Everyone bends the rules at some point, so what does it even matter.
i will agree with you there, i know it too, but you can't take away from them being great, because they "cheated" doesn't matter either way to me at least
THE_ONE Wrote:i will agree with you there, i know it too, but you can't take away from them being great, because they "cheated" doesn't matter either way to me at least

Like I said...I could care less. I agree that they are all great players. But everyone who has succeeded (in the past especially) has at the very least bent the rules to their favor.
Pages: 1 2