Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok enough screwing up that thread Rachel lol, yes we all know it is technically not allowed, but there are circumstances which do not affect the game or other players that are going to be overlooked we know that.

Jaywalking is technically against the law, I had a police officer stop and wave me across the street no where near a cross walk today Wink lol

some things get overlooked, not because of favouritsm but because in the grand scheme they don't matter and no one cares.
calder12 Wrote:ok enough screwing up that thread Rachel lol, yes we all know it is technically not allowed, but there are circumstances which do not affect the game or other players that are going to be overlooked we know that.

Jaywalking is technically against the law, I had a police officer stop and wave me across the street no where near a cross walk today Wink lol

some things get overlooked, not because of favouritsm but because in the grand scheme they don't matter and no one cares.

I agree...but don't go around acting all "goody two shoes" and tell me you've never bent or broken a rule if you do that...
I dont understand what getting him to admit will achieve?

Superiority?
I never tried to act all goody two shoes =/ lol.

not even once Smile

in fact goody two shoes goes sooooo against my grain
Strombo Wrote:I dont understand what getting him to admit will achieve?

Superiority?

It's not getting him to admit it...I know it's happened...so that has nothing to do with it.

Just don't act all like you follow all the rules when you don't. That's all I am saying.

Who are you anyway?
calder12 Wrote:I never tried to act all goody two shoes =/ lol.

not even once Smile

in fact goody two shoes goes sooooo against my grain

It was never about you.
I know, but it was me you replied to this time lol

eh, I just jumped in to give you a hard time cause I was bored, sue me Big Grin
calder12 Wrote:I know, but it was me you replied to this time lol

eh, I just jumped in to give you a hard time cause I was bored, sue me Big Grin

You're not worth enough...and I am not jewish.
:O aww come on I didn't deserve that Tongue

ok maybe I did but still lol