Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Smaller Crews?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From what im reading everyone is complaining about only one crew is dominating each session so why not make the max limit of ppl in each crew smaller? like 7-8 ppl, this way there will be better people spread out in different crews making it a bigger challenge?
for once.. something I never thought of lol
Yeah...i could honestly see that working
Maybe even as low as 5 per crew for races and such would be good as not many people can get others to join and still want to compete.
Hell, why not have 1 man crews :p
5 man crews would be awesome!!! that has my vote.

i've thought about a session with 1 man crews many times... just to see who could get the most cm's on their own and keep them, and work and what-not. that always seems fun when i imagine it.
it'd break MC tradition..

nu way :x
I think I had like 6 CMs last session on my own with like $300k+ cbr.
Would make it interesting wouldn't it? Lvl 35 Rover in a 1 man crew Big Grin
a 5 man crew would rele be cool....you need 3 ppl to show up on the board and send racers and shit would make a crew be full of racers or full of spenders......so would stop Dynasties
Ya know this is funny because the EXACT same topic came up in TS ideas about a week ago, only the idea was for 3 man crews.

Why?... for the same reason lol, split up the big boys Wink
it would be cool to do it like for like 1 session see how it goes then if we like it do it 1 once every 3 sessions or something so it doesnt get old
Pages: 1 2