Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is this Kid joking me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
burn_u_out Wrote:Whatever kid, I'm done talking to you Nate.

Seriously, this kid will be anyone's "friend" as long as they get him an Icon.

But sometimes icons mean nothing, so don't go whinning that you left Project__D and didn't get the Top Crew Icon you sooo deserved...

Many vet racers in the past have willingly given up their spots in a Crew where they put in a lot of hrs of racing. But they nvr whine like you Nate.

One person I remeber was PIMP_EM_HOES, he said he raced for Dynasty one round like hell, but in the end, he chose to give his spot to someone else, now that is a class act. And they don't go round the forums saying things like "so and so crew's icon doesn't represent so and so's"

Sometimes loyalty, un-selfishness, and integrity are a lot more valuable than an Icon. You should know that by now Nate.

Ahh shut the fuck up..if you can read, i said i have offered my spot to many before the shit with my account happened.

LEAVE MC LIKE ROM3O POINTED OUT!
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
HOMIEPA Wrote:good to see you guys are good again im just here to help and recevice help too....
8)

new crew

Haters_Then_Lovers?

Leader-luke
co-wired

MEMBERS
Wraith

. . .
lol

Leader-wired
co-Shadow Knight
:lol:
u will like him if u new him Nate

Well fuck,
I've tried that..He always seems to turn to an ass sooner or later..

Tea will settle this.
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:

But sometimes icons mean nothing, so don't go whinning that you left Project__D and didn't get the Top Crew Icon you sooo deserved...

Many vet racers in the past have willingly given up their spots in a Crew where they put in a lot of hrs of racing. But they nvr whine like you Nate.

One person I remeber was PIMP_EM_HOES, he said he raced for Dynasty one round like hell, but in the end, he chose to give his spot to someone else, now that is a class act. And they don't go round the forums saying things like "so and so crew's icon doesn't represent so and so's"

Sometimes loyalty, un-selfishness, and integrity are a lot more valuable than an Icon. You should know that by now Nate.

Ahh shut the **** up..if you can read, i said i have offered my spot to many before the shit with my account happened.

Nate leave it alone
u only said this to tyler cauz u new he would say stay , u wanted to show him that u were like him Tongue Iam not stupid

if u were willing to give ur spot up u would never have asked to get back in, ur mind changes like that dam weather lol
I don't think so...

I'm much deeper than that... Loyalty, teamwork, and unselfishness will always be more important to me than some Icon.

Some guys that I will forever be loyal to: Wraith, Yerbs, Tana, Lemieux, Highway_Officer. Those are the guys who I respect and they have made MC just that much more fun.

I have to thank those guys for making MC a great game.

STING and Lonewolf, I'm very happy for you guys from being unknown racers to becoming well-known "new-blood" racers. I've always been pushing and suggesting you guys to top crews, and it was/is great to see the two of you get Top Crew Icons b/c hell we know you deserved them.
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:

Ahh shut the **** up..if you can read, i said i have offered my spot to many before the shit with my account happened.

Nate leave it alone
u only said this to tyler cauz u new he would say stay , u wanted to show him that u were like him Tongue Iam not stupid

if u were willing to give ur spot up u would never have asked to get back in, ur mind changes like that dam weather lol

Nah man,
If he would've said, yeah..give it up..
I would've in a heart-beat.
Oh well..

Burn u out..dont even reply..im done in this thread.

luke..if you need anything just holler
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
wraith Wrote:
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:

Nate leave it alone

Nah man,
If he would've said, yeah..give it up..
I would've in a heart-beat.
Oh well..

Burn u out..dont even reply..im done in this thread.

luke..if you need anything just holler
lol realy
well u no what i need
but it's cool, i no how it is with u :roll:
yea luke same to ya.....well i wont be joinin romeo now bc he so pushed for fuckin room n has ppl that are better friends or races then me so..........i might have to take you up on your offer rele.......
not sure yet.....we will have to get together on msn bc im gonna race harder then ever now in IHI or where ever to so im the fuckin best
HOMIEPA Wrote:yea luke same to ya.....well i wont be joinin romeo now bc he so pushed for fuckin room n has ppl that are better friends or races then me so..........i might have to take you up on your offer rele.......
not sure yet.....we will have to get together on msn bc im gonna race harder then ever now in IHI or where ever to so im the fuckin best
k sweet as
well if ur up 4 it, ur in
and wen we speak on msn, i will tell u who else and stuff
we looking good 8)
ok kool bc i got to get even for being dissed hard like this fuck man watch.....im gonna be hard core like hell come saturday i just hope we got ppl that can work bc im gonna be on all day and night saruday and sundAY until like 3am sunday bc im fuckin outraged
HOMIEPA Wrote:ok kool bc i got to get even for being dissed hard like this **** man watch.....im gonna be hard core like hell come saturday i just hope we got ppl that can work bc im gonna be on all day and night saruday and sundAY until like 3am sunday bc im fuckin outraged
want me to send u list in game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6