Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: new idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how bout get rid of recruiting all together....
or make it so people that are a lower lvl then you can't recruit off of you...

assuming higher lvl has more pimp factor in there cars how can a lvl 3, 4 racer recruit all your models if your lvl 34, 35 ....

this recruiting is going to get out of hand, with the rounds being longer again....
lol.....ppl do it only rele towards the end bc of ppl tryin to work n lvl n shit n so ppl dont win mc....fuckin bitches stole over 500 of my im last session n fucked over my win.....
weasal Wrote:assuming higher lvl has more pimp factor in there cars how can a lvl 3, 4 racer recruit all your models if your lvl 34, 35 ....

If you're a member, level 15 Porsche Carerra gives 794pf and the lvl 31 GT3 gives 834pf
i agree with that...i hate recruiting...i dont understand y peeps do it...

#1 u r not liked by anyone

#2 its jus annoying

#3 u dont even get a medal for it

so y do it??
lol ppl do it bc they like beenin bitches its that simply
LuDe Wrote:so y do it??

So that at the end of the session, people who are no good at anything else, can say to themselves and others. "Look, I got #1 Recruiter" and be on the past stats page.

Some people think that it makes them 'cool'. But then again, those are nearly always the kids who where never allowed real instruments in school, so they banged their foreheads with the hands, singing kum by ya my lord, kum by ya........
hahahha...true da
jus make it harder to do :?
jus get rid of it..
LuDe Wrote:jus get rid of it..

*raises hand in agreement*
Pages: 1 2