Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: lude vs. tread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SHA Wrote:
Drag-Master Wrote:lude will win 4 sure

Tread will prob stop playing after a lil bit
Very doubtful, I know Nick, and if he wants to give Bryce a good run at it, which he does, it will stick the whole session.

well i honestly dont know about that, because me and him didn't really like each other and he quit last session
POSTED ON BEHALF OF TREAD, HIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE

but tyler u know that i would have have gone that whole session wether we won or lost but wired sent my crew thousands of messages saying i cheated even after i made sure everything was legit and after a while it started to piss everyone off getting that many messages

but i WILL go the whole session against lude
this is the only name i could get cause i used all of the rest of them trying to get an account and this time it finally worked

anyway i will be running the full session against lude
and tyler i had no problem continueing against you
it was just most of the crew left
i jus want everyone to know that me and tread are koo..the reason tread is running against me is that him and tyler has a few disputes that they want to finish off..thats all...
yeah me and lude talked a coupleweeks ago and i told him why i was running
it will be my last session racing
and e and tyler got our problem resolved but im still running anyway
sry this is abit out of date but GEZZZ my name is there on the pending list !!! im amazed ... bryce still thinks about me =) haha
<3 lude ... and u suda PMd me about it ... i woulda been keen.im never in here
TheJMan Wrote:sry this is abit out of date but GEZZZ my name is there on the pending list !!! im amazed ... bryce still thinks about me =) haha
<3 lude ... and u suda PMd me about it ... i woulda been keen.im never in here

Dear good man. bringing back an almost year old thread cause your amazed LOL!!! :roll:
hahaha i know you love it !
no space for angie >.<
haha angie this post is CRAZY old Smile

btw its Black__Metal here Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4