Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The end...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
anyone think that the end was all that great? do any of you think anyone else deserved to win it more than anyone else? just curious....
i think we need a REDO!!!

all n favor?????????? Tongue
#1 i think all the lvl 35 guys should have been top 10...

i was only 18 and lucked my way into the top 10...i will admit that...cuz i got hit too...but shit happens...
eRazorzEDGE Wrote:i think we need a REDO!!!

all n favor?????????? Tongue

Raises Hand
i actually thought it was more exciting, cus usually everybody just gets a huge work in at the last secind, but this time everybody was worried about recruiting, they rushed and f-ed up. maybe hyde actually heped this game out? :?

i still think that the game needs to be made over with the exp, strategy, cars, etc.
*raises hand* and agrees wid the poon man :wink:
crfdude3591 Wrote:i actually thought it was more exciting, cus usually everybody just gets a huge work in at the last secind, but this time everybody was worried about recruiting, they rushed and f-ed up. maybe hyde actually heped this game out? :?

i still think that the game needs to be made over with the exp, strategy, cars, etc.

i think ur a dik....... recruiting is ghey yes but worse was the fact the server literaly crashed it was so fuking laggy, that doesnt spice shit up jsut creates problems,

like the credits i bought that vanished
weren't we playing on a new server this past session?
pinoybaldie Wrote:weren't we playing on a new server this past session?

yup. a faster and smoother running server, why? :D
i agree with romeo, if you think that fag hide, or havok helped the game you are just as retarded as him i am sorry but it is the truth
Pages: 1 2 3 4