Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 6 man crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if the 6 man crew happens ne one wanna join with me.....
who would want to do that....... :lol:
I would bro! lol me and you all the way to the top...now take that damn hammer to your COMP and get that shit working so ya can get on MSN!!! Tongue
computer will be back up tomorrow round 7pm east coast time
Lol but what about the crew i have a spot if it happens? Tongue
i need a crew cus he :roll: (kissit/lovedonthate) is disbanning ours
No i HATE you go away TongueTongue Tongue and ya dont race and ALWAYS have a shitty Ratio...This is all true but i kid i kid about hating you Tongue we cool we cool Smile
LoveDontHate Wrote:No i HATE you go away TongueTongue Tongue and ya dont race and ALWAYS have a shitty Ratio...This is all true but i kid i kid about hating you Tongue we cool we cool Smile
watev, i got us hella cm's on the last couple days, and you cant say shit, i know i did. next time i'm not givin free wins at the begining
if this 6 man crew duz heppen then what happens to the current crews who are currently holding 10+ :?

are they auto disbanded Confusedhock:
crfdude3591 Wrote:
LoveDontHate Wrote:No i HATE you go away TongueTongue Tongue and ya dont race and ALWAYS have a shitty Ratio...This is all true but i kid i kid about hating you Tongue we cool we cool Smile
watev, i got us hella cm's on the last couple days, and you cant say shit, i know i did. next time i'm not givin free wins at the begining

You didnt get hella cms. For some reason you kept thinking you could outrace me and get ahead of me in top 10 EVEN with you having a 1 week headstart. I wasted you, My crew got to 600cms in 4 days.
:roll:
Pages: 1 2