Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HYDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I really dont Understand why i got Suspended!!??? After my Recruiting, Everyone was just getting mad!! Sendin me msgs talking crap saying things like, "F**k you", "you B*tch". I nevered Cussed at anyone!!! I only said i would "RAPE" people. And as far as i know, a lot of ppl said that to me first! I dont get it why!? could someone explain to me why!?

-HYDE
if you are talking about ingame send a email to ray, this isn't the way to go about things
Recruit me next session...
PLEASE DO!!!!

*no recruiting next session baby
they all hate'n on you coz you got mad skillz...
HYDE Wrote:I really dont Understand why i got Suspended!!??? After my Recruiting, Everyone was just getting mad!! Sendin me msgs talking crap saying things like, "F**k you", "you B*tch". I nevered Cussed at anyone!!! I only said i would "RAPE" people. And as far as i know, a lot of ppl said that to me first! I dont get it why!? could someone explain to me why!?

-HYDE

HAHAHA
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:Recruit me next session...
PLEASE DO!!!!

*no recruiting next session baby

actually there is recruiting next session
I was joking :wink:
lol
HATERS??? :wink:

Only Some... :wink:

-HYDE
hatemail=jealousy

people=shit
AI2SeNaL Wrote:they all hate'n on you coz you got mad skillz...

Lol im sorry...ROFL what "Skill" does it take to recruit? i see that it takes no "SKILL" whatsoever so i dont know what you talking about bro!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4