Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Does anyone else feel the same as me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That you have to be a paying member to get alot of the cars now? its a bit anoying i mean i cant even get the corolla/trueno its kinda gay but i guess its life huh?
6 bucks..
ya i was REALLY suprised when i saw that a trueno requires being a member... and it's not level 1 anymore =/
morad Wrote:I have added a lot more cars to the game and made the ones with the most parts the ones for the people that support the game.

There are a LOT more cars than needed in this game, I am sure you will find something that will work.

Thanks

Raymond
one thing that would be cool is to add lambo tho. you got them in TS, why not here?
I get the feeling from that post CRF that your a square with no life that worships a religion called origami...Yell if im hot on that assumption!

Lol bor jp'n Much <3
LoveDontHate Wrote:I get the feeling from that post CRF that your a square with no life that worships a religion called origami...Yell if im hot on that assumption!

Lol bor jp'n Much <3
hey, you founded origami :lol:
(inside joke)