Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I wonder...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what it feels like to get a prize in under 8 months..
does anybody know?

must be nice :roll:
It seems like those who get them have nearly paid for them anyway...I cld be wrong but just from what I gather.
nelson=$300 Corrupt=$6
:wink:

i did use some prize money to get boost
i gave up on my PSP and said fack it and asked for credits :?

and it's been 8 months for me also John.. so dont feel bad :?
what am i gonna do with credits? i dont play anymore
and it is for this exact reason....
yeah i need my $255

i ask ray i get "ask again and it will be 5 months" O_o
i need another surfboard...feel bad getting them for free :oops:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i gave up on my PSP and said fack it and asked for credits :?

and it's been 8 months for me also John.. so dont feel bad :?

u know y u dont get ur psp
With as much money as they make off this game I'm supprised how much trouble they give people about getting a prize or getting their credits. I don't care about the psp, I've spent enough to go out and buy one if I wanted it. I just think the customer service is lacking a bit. I've noticed that a lot with these text based games though. The last one I played I dropped about a grand a month. I quit playng when I won a round and asked for the prize and they wouldn't return my e-mails. The prize for the round was $7,500. After that I learned not to play these games to win. I drop a little here and there for fun but when I start getting screwed, like I think I am now, I stop financially supporting them. I think your basically better off going and buying that psp if you really want it. BTW, do they ban you for speaking your mind? Guess I'll find out in the morning.
pretty much hobbes... its definitely not about the actual psp its just the fact that i won it and i am owed it and i waited the time specified in TOS and then some extra and i have waited patiently if i wanted the psp that bad i woulda went and got myself one months and months ago... but like i said its not about the system its just the principal behind the whole matter...
Pages: 1 2