Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Not Getting Membership Creds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I logged in today and notice I'm maxed at 1000 creds. Last night it was fine. My cc gets charged automatically each month. The last charge was 03/21/2006. WTF?

03/21/2006 DBT CRD 2341 03/20/06 00014929 -5.00 GROUPMEDIACI.COM
8666094729 WA
Same here. I bought one at the begining of this round and had to buy a new on last night.
Same thing here, it has always been a recurring charge and now i have paid and its gone.

CHECKCARD 0312 GROUPMEDIACI.COM 866-6094729 WA 24478236072473300436032

$5.00
I Have the same problem. I emailed an Support ticket to cres and ray about it. I did some research and pinned it down to Street Heist. I didnt renew my membership there and right after that was when this started. I will not buy a new membership until I get an answer from MC about this issue
i have the same problem but i messed up and bought another one thru paypal and that didnt even do it so now i was a member and it messed up so i bought another one and it messed up i just bought another thru paypal. here is the info Wink

Dear C & G Productions,

This email confirms that you have paid Corrupt Interactive Inc. ([email protected]) $6.00 USD using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 7FA72664N7245741C
Total: $6.00 USD
Item/Product Name: MidniteChallenge Membership
Item/Product Number: MC_MEMBERSHIP
Buyer: C & G Productions

Business Information

Business: Corrupt Interactive Inc.
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
I sent a support ticket and Ray made it right.
Thanks.
WTF?
Seems like this happens every month at least. My card gets charged for membership each month but at some point
I lose my membership creds. I already sent a ticket again. Ray usually fixes it eventually but I never get any creds back. Seems like if I'm paying for virtual goods I should get some back. Does anyone else have this recurring problem of not getting membership creds? If I really did lose my membership and wasn't getting charged I might just say "good riddance" and stop playing entirely. This is just becoming increasingly annoying.
I dont have this problem month in and month out. I figure that if you bought your membership with iPay, then this month it is being a pain because they are charging iPay to something else, and we were all told not to use iPay until there new logo shows up. So everybody please be patient. also, if you look most of the items in this thread was from 2006.
Mine gets charged automatically every month and has been since 2004 or whenever. I posted here rather than start a new thread.

In fact, I tried to cancel last year at some point but nobody could seem to find my info at ipay, etc, etc... so I gave up. I recently decided to try playing again but oh whatever....
best way to cancel it is to just cancel your CC...call up the company and tell them your card is lost. Other than that, I dont see what the problem is. Sounds like a iPay issue, but I DONT KNOW. Just trying to help
Pages: 1 2