Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: omfg i hate multis!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i fucken hate multis.. and bots..
not pointing fingers @ u no more Allan..
i was gonna have top 10 wins again.. but fucken bot users..
blunt.. hes kool.. i know he'd beat me.. he sits online and races all friggen day..
but this BoyWonder (multi i've heard).. where the [censored] did he come from? i believe it was yesturday or the day b4.. bluntsmoker got banned for a lil bit.. so i was in 9th..
gidday was 10th with 4500 wins.. this is BULLSHIT!
anyone know where to get a macros?? i want one too! so i can cheat like the rest of u assholes!
Top 10 Most Races Won
UnStoppable 9449
sLeEpWaLkEr 8481
Veil_Side 8030
nottooldto 7411
r_o_m_3_o 7097
KaibiganSi 6710
SG-Tan 6474
RaCe__ME_agogo 6351
BoyWonder 6340
BluntSmoker420 6110
cry me a river
build a bridge
and get over it
rofl,...
funny shadow
/cry
LOL

BOO F*CKING HOO
I was online for now.. Dosent REPLY MESSAGE. He was like jumping 200 wins without coming ONLINE... Wow.. He is still jumping...

Dont worry panda, if u race hard to chase ago ago.. He will be replace by you.. IF there is not another boy wonder POPING OUT!

Here another good question against boy wonder.. He was having networth 300k running average 11-12 sec. He is surrounded by racers who are in the 10 sec region.. I dont see him race online, if he is getting offline race, i bet he cant get so many wins, unless buying [censored] loads of credits..

Unstoppable, he is coming for you at this rate.
boywonder sent me an online race every time I logged on...so...O_o
dont tell me you hate multis because one rouind the onyl reaosn u bgot on top 10 race lsit is cuz u made liek 100 multis and raced ur self offline and [censored]
boywonder also sends me races everytime i'm online.... and sleepwalker and bluntsmoker do NOT use macros or 'bots, or anything else u can thing of, because they are ALWAYS online.lol! that's why puff_puff_pass will be THE SHIET next period. LOLZ! :p
puff puff pass wont even b around next session
Pages: 1 2 3 4