Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: restoring MC to it's glory...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Autoplay?? WTF.

What's the point of this game now.

Hi'ing is changed, stealing, boosting, etc.. all changed.

Pink slip races?? Being high level with Low NW and racing top guy for his car..

I personally don't find it fun anymore..

You can't even send a race to a high NW person, what's with that??

Everyone isn't online anymore coz autoplay is happening...
i dun really like the autoplay.... bcos most of them din on9 to race...

they just on9 to up lv or work... then off9 back... no more fun....

and the person who will win is the person that can spend...

this type of game similar to the old type... gold member game...
just spend... haha... if all the old spender are back... then the winner are known early b4 the game are started...
How the hell are we supposed to get races now?

Unless you are kissing ass with the top players, you can't get any decent exp... oh sorry, you need autoplay..

WTF?
chuss Wrote:How the hell are we supposed to get races now?

Unless you are kissing ass with the top players, you can't get any decent exp... oh sorry, you need autoplay..

WTF?

If you had autoplay you'd get races too :roll:
chuss wrote:
How the hell are we supposed to get races now?

WTF?

If you had autoplay you'd get races too

i have to agree with ehja
I do agree with ehja. AP needs out, its ruining MC. Its good for those people who are NEVER online, but those who are online and need to get races, your fucked. I have AP, and I hate it.

I also hate how the spender can win, I liked it back when anyone had the chance!
nah ap got it perks and downfalls...perks u get mad races downfall you get people you dont want to race but if i had my choice i'd go both ways o have it and to get rid of it
ehja Wrote:
chuss Wrote:How the hell are we supposed to get races now?

WTF?

If you had autoplay you'd get races too :roll:

haha i agree with you on that,

and notorius last post i agree with it.

It has its perks and downfall. I get autoplayed by certain people and my win ratio goes down. I got to level 31 with out autoplay but it does come in handy with wins. If you ap the right people :p
agreed. Mc needs to go back to the old days. no Ap. race any 1 u want.
YES.. I MEAN.. IT " WAS " FUN.. NOW IT SEEMS AS THO ITS THE SAME THING EVERY ROUND.. . : shakes head : . C-Speed dont ban me but.. what has happend 2 u ? Ray ?? whats going on ?
Pages: 1 2