Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: models glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it seems like they stopped the glitch for makin models and getting high net worth. does anybody agree with me can somebody help me out because i thought they did too but yesterday i seen somebody at 200,000 models. does the glitch still work?
he never stop it.. he just penalized the people that were using it..well most of them.. u can still use it.. and thats the reason why u see people with loads of IMs and why sum1 can jump to 200bil so fast.. not naming names :lol:
oh i see. do you know anyobdy still who has the car?
1 thing ray didnt do is when he droped every1 to 1mil nw he didnt empty out there MY VEHICLES so if he did take the car out*i dnt know cause i didnt even know how to use the bug..didnt want to, cause i prob would of use it if i knew how... glad i didnt* im sure theres 1 or 2 around in sum peoples MY VEHICLES..

you will prob see them all come out around the last day or so..peeps trying to cheat there way to the win..reason why this round is pointless