Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: top crew???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so i was wondering who was running for top crew next session and if i could possibly get a spot in there, i know this is asking alot, but i am a good racer and i dont lose cms unless its the start of the session. if i cant get a spot in whoever will be making top crew next session can you guys let me know what i have to do to get a spot in a top crew? my in-game name is, stock_honda and im in STeiNLaGeR__'s crew right now but my skill level is currently 29, and i have a .94 ratio, and my net and skill is low this session because about 3 days ago, my acount was hacked the name was, s_p_h_i_n_x_ and it was at 16 bil networth and level 38 with a .85 ratio so can you guys let me know about this whole situation please.
i say give him a chance ..
thanks thats one that has faith in me is there anymore?
hey man im starting a top crew hopefully if we can get enough members. just trying to get a top crew that will stay together and actually try to make a run for top tired of seeing vet crews win EVERY session
yes that is true vet crews are winning every session, but i have beent rying to go against them the whole 2 years and some months that i have played this game total and cant beat em so i figured why not join em lol but your crew sounds like it might not be a bad idea...
well we area ll good player in it so if your intrested pm me on the game and yes its very true that the vets always win but we all want it so why not go for it. we wont give up its time to prove all of ourselves
stock_honda Wrote:yes that is true vet crews are winning every session, but i have beent rying to go against them the whole 2 years and some months that i have played this game total and cant beat em so i figured why not join em lol but your crew sounds like it might not be a bad idea...

keep going at it...eventually you will break in and get your crew a top spot.
if im not mistaken a few sessions back when you weresupposed to be coming back with NSX you were going to let me run with you guys but you never made a comeback lol so yea, but i am hoping that if i cant join em that i can somehow beat em lol
its possible to beat the top crews, but its definitely not easy. You have to be on top of your game
and have a credit card lol
Pages: 1 2 3