Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: teach me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to learn to HI...been playin off and on for years and i wana learn to do it finally, so any vets with help pm me or reply...thanks
HI's go according to the #'s u use and ur lvl...also the times that u hit...other peeps have different opinions but thats jus mine...u need to find the rite time at the rite lvl with the rite #...and from there its jus trial and error...
LuDe Wrote:HI's go according to the #'s u use and ur lvl...also the times that u hit...other peeps have different opinions but thats jus mine...u need to find the rite time at the rite lvl with the rite #...and from there its jus trial and error...

come on now HI champ...give him better advice then at Big Grin
ross dont be talkin...hahahaha...i cant HI anymore..since they changed the algo i stopped HIing...i figure that 2 HI medals is enough for me...
LuDe Wrote:ross dont be talkin...hahahaha...i cant HI anymore..since they changed the algo i stopped HIing...i figure that 2 HI medals is enough for me...

you got my HI medals then i have total medals

to the OP...heres some advice on HI...enter a number, then enter a second number...click submit

pray that randomness is in your favor then you see the green writing
Race Name: strEetRAcer (31)

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 1
Attempted Thefts: 934
You were caught: 178 times

Follow my lead kid.. you'll be ight.. promise :roll:
i got 10 HIs last round haha Sad sad
ximastreetracerx Wrote:Race Name: strEetRAcer (31)

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 1
Attempted Thefts: 934
You were caught: 178 times

Follow my lead kid.. you'll be ight.. promise :roll:

only caught 178 times...that's not to bad. the 1 HI tho...now that's star effort
ill help you

[email protected]