Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: So Why R All The Good Cars Only Available 2 Members ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i havnt played in over a year... and im making money and as i want to get rid of this civic and get something better.. i notice that all of the good cars.. well.. cars i would think most people would have intrest in buying.. are all lit up in green.. i could understand a few.. but this leaves you with a handful of cars to choose from... sigh.. this isnt very kool.. no disrespect to anyone at all tho... Smile
Honda s2k till level 30 then cobra and use s2k to cruise and then when you git level 50 GT3 for cruising
ma point is.. the game used 2 let u pick any car.. there was no best car.. everyone had a diff car.. why is it so weird now ?
AirManAnf Wrote:So i havnt played in over a year... and im making money and as i want to get rid of this civic and get something better.. i notice that all of the good cars.. well.. cars i would think most people would have intrest in buying.. are all lit up in green.. i could understand a few.. but this leaves you with a handful of cars to choose from... sigh.. this isnt very kool.. no disrespect to anyone at all tho... Smile

"money, money, money, money....and so fourth and so on
There has always been good and not good cars
Im sorry but this game is geard for who ever wants to spend the most will win.. Sad
AirManAnf Wrote:Im sorry but this game is geard for who ever wants to spend the most will win.. Sad

We already know this
Kinda gay if u ask me...
AirManAnf Wrote:Im sorry but this game is geard for who ever wants to spend the most will win.. Sad

its not like they get payed per a "click" if thats the case they wouldnt have to charge a memby.... but they have to make money somehow to pay for servers and upkeep and all that other fun stuff.
ok.. i can understand it that way.. but.. can we have access to more then .. o say.. 8 cars ?
Pages: 1 2