Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Tits and the Downlow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi, my name is SyNt3K, im a brunette with dd size breasts, i like felatio and to scream nasty filthy things during sex, im also bi and like alot of attention from ppl i dont know....

BAM... can i get a medal now, can i be in top crew...lol
LOL!! What an entrance!!! Confusedhock: Tongue Now not to sound like a pig, but double D's, since you brought it up, I must see. :twisted: :lol: Either you will send them via PM, or your some young kid (male) that is really bored.

P.S. If your under any legal age in North America, please do not send anything thanks. As this homie don't fly that way EVER!!!!
lol... sum funny shit...
lmfao, i knewid get bites with that, was kinda taking the piss but you know its all good... im a dude btw, 24, just thought id try something similar to what brookie did, im sure if i acted like a chick, posted pics as a chick, id probably have a shite load of medals by now...lol... thanks for playing peoples :wink:
hahaha
naw man...medals have to be earned......

well they used to be anyway
Do you still have double D's?
hehe, double d's... i could always lie to ya and say yes... lol

hell i could even use them as avatar... dunno if that appropriate in here though...
please no DD man tits...thats just gross lmao
slickNsxy Wrote:naw man...medals have to be earned......

well they used to be anyway

well im glad someone agrees with me... thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3