Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: More Crew Info x2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe put this back up for discussion so raymond can see it again???

More crew info..such as...

CMS gained
CMS lost
CBR made

so on...
ya and the people can't be in the same crew for session after session
Chronic_2k Wrote:ya and the people can't be in the same crew for session after session

agreed
of course every one agrees with my idea
and you can race anyone the whole 4times your networth or atleast half is bogus..
Or make it so that if ur in a crew for after say.. the 10th day.. thats the crew ur stuck with ..no leaving...
Being able to see who is losing the CM's is a REALLY great idea. A good honest player will post their loses all the time anyway, but many others still won't.
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Being able to see who is losing the CM's is a REALLY great idea. A good honest player will post their loses all the time anyway, but many others still won't.

Sorry, but to add to this, only the leader should be able to see this info. Then he/she can do what they feel fit with the info.
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:
A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Being able to see who is losing the CM's is a REALLY great idea. A good honest player will post their loses all the time anyway, but many others still won't.

Sorry, but to add to this, only the leader should be able to see this info. Then he/she can do what they feel fit with the info.

agree, cause other members could just rag on one till it pisses them off enough to do something...

agree with only leader should see it :wink:
Agree...
i 2nd it ..
Pages: 1 2