Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*shrugs* i've been using the same #'s since i learned how to hit :crazy:
Here's a tip: FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN! Many of us have spent money on making/working out our own numbers, why not try the same rather than message mods (ME IN PARTICULAR) and beg?
theres another thread and it had about 100 different combinations...thats where i got mine.....just keep looking on the forums and u should c a thread that says hi combinations...or sumthin like that
The algorithm does not change at all. What you need to do is figure out HOW and WHEN to use a certain combo and it is good for anything. I used 35% less credits for all of my HI than you and used the two combos for every hit, in every status, offline or online, with a car and without.
and i guess u arent gonna tell me. lol.
Not a chance.
ya i figured lol.
yea alot of HI is done by your own,u can have the "best" numbers and still not get jackshit....ive been HI 4 a lil bit still not where close to being good at it,gettting there thnx to the help of some,so bear with it and try some of ya own stuff
c the only #`s i use r either 69/169 or 49/149 cause if everything matches up like the nw and the rite mode....those numbers always work...but still try ur own i guess and c if u can make up ur own numbers..
thanx for the help and tips guys. sorry mods for being annoying.
Pages: 1 2 3