Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: AP Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Instead of adding someone to your ap by copying and pasting the name,
there should be a "Add To AP" option somewhere when you click on someones name. Like putting the "Add to AP" option under or somewhere
around "Send Private Message."
i agree it would be easier
Cosign...
yep yep
agreed!
heres an idea, hows about if you ban someone from your friends list, they cant race you... my ratio has been killed this round thanks to moulypengiun... i asked so many times to take me off now but to no avail, and people wonder why people are assholes on this game... tired of cockheads like this
SyNt3K Wrote:heres an idea, hows about if you ban someone from your friends list, they cant race you... my ratio has been killed this round thanks to moulypengiun... i asked so many times to take me off now but to no avail, and people wonder why people are assholes on this game... tired of cockheads like this

I'm in favor of this.
SyNt3K Wrote:heres an idea, hows about if you ban someone from your friends list, they cant race you... my ratio has been killed this round thanks to moulypengiun... i asked so many times to take me off now but to no avail, and people wonder why people are assholes on this game... tired of cockheads like this

get higher level than them

thats what im doing
to add to this I think when you put someone on your ban list they shouldn't be able to race you. I know it is there but it don't work.
johncory25 Wrote:to add to this I think when you put someone on your ban list they shouldn't be able to race you. I know it is there but it don't work.

Hence why I posted it in the Bug forum.. doesn't look like it helped though
Pages: 1 2