Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: midnite challenge and top shift ( attn. admins )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.[/quote]
mattachoo Wrote:i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.
[/quote]

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts
mattachoo Wrote:i think that midnite challenge should be more like top shift because its stupid that on the second day of play that people should have almost 1 billion rep. You should make it so that its not so easy to just get 100000 and put it right into your car. i think that like top shift, it should cost credits to install parts and do anything. also i like how the tuning in top shift is becasue its more realistic. in mc i bought a cavy z24 did al the na parts and it ran a 19, yet in ts i had a civic si that had all the na parts and it runs a 14. i just think that if mc was more like ts it would be a more enjoyable game for all. i also like how you can only race people in your lisence class in ts.
[/quote]

2 DIFF GAMES !!! please bring back the flame Wars ... i wanna flame him..
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts[/quote]

no one resorts to stealing them now
mattachoo Wrote:
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

no thats a stupid

Idea you would be pissed because everyone would steal everyones car so they don't gotta waste the credits on installing parts

no one resorts to stealing them now[/quote]

eyah they do you fucking n00b

if you gotta pay for credits how many people do you think wuold spned 200 credits to get a fully built car or build one them selves
the reason why it wouldnt work is because this isn't top shift, bottom line
modogg85 Wrote:the reason why it wouldnt work is because this isn't top shift, bottom line

Done & Done..
stupid post ... TS and MC are 2 diff games ... y have them the same ??

reason ya car was slow is kuz your gay and kuz u prbly havnt added enough power and dyno/TNT'd

end of post
FLAME WARS!!!!

i wanna flame this douche too thats why i don't play ts and in sh its cheap to build cars if u know what ur doing and u get creds quicker Tongue
krazyman06 Wrote:FLAME WARS!!!!

i wanna flame this douche too thats why i don't play ts and in sh its cheap to build cars if u know what ur doing and u get creds quicker Tongue

Agree's.. BRING BAK THE FLAME WARS !!!
Pages: 1 2