Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: mc down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
street-racerz.com doesn't have server crashes and it has mods banning multi's and they all are british so u get different look at life if ur american Tongue
krazyman06 Wrote:street-racerz.com doesn't have server crashes and it has mods banning multi's and they all are british so u get different look at life if ur american Tongue
hell yea, the're strict as hell over there. i wonder if that site works on my phone
dumbest game ever
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php on line 242

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php on line 242

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php on line 280

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php on line 281

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php:242) in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/includes/login.inc.php on line 316

zOMG... Cry
amen to that
the server company is really screwing up the game
It will b back soon..
It just went down again, superrific.
yup their somthing wrong with the servers
Ok.. i quit this round lol.. Mecca u got any extra weed lyin around ? :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8