Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: please get rid of the networth restriction for racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just as the title says. I'd like to see the restriction lifted for giving and receiving races.
bscar Wrote:Just as the title says. I'd like to see the restriction lifted for giving and receiving races.

I have to agree.. it would make the game alot more fun.. like the old days...
put the multi race bug back i got a lot more races and cm's that way....
krazyman06 Wrote:put the multi race bug back i got a lot more races and cm's that way....

lol.. it never left...i seen people on AP racin up to 3 people @ a time..
its happned to me its just a glitch....kevins talkn about gittn like 15 races at a time like last session...that shit was krazy but i am glad its gone buit i would like to get full exp fer ap races cause the hi nw people wont race you almost at all
I'm not going to post my opinion, but I'd just like to know why the NW race restrictions went into effect in the first place...
slacker-god Wrote:I'm not going to post my opinion, but I'd just like to know why the NW race restrictions went into effect in the first place...

dont know just when i came back.. they was there
Yep, restrictions blow.. However, I remember back in the day, clicking "race driver" about a hundred times trying to get a race in with the top drivers.. That sucked big time
NW restrictions came into effect to try to stop multi's
modogg85 Wrote:NW restrictions came into effect to try to stop multi's

yes but no restriction gets the game moving xtra fast..
Pages: 1 2