Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How do I get more exp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks for all the help.
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:[quote=wonderwoman]you touch yourself and you get more experience.

nuff said

no you touch yourself with baseball bats GOD Angela[/quote

You know you dont have to share your experiences with us ] :roll:
ok but when you are looking at racers online... and you see say my name 1fast2liter(8) what does the (8) stand for...
Yea im stuck @ lvl 30.. cant get 2 31.. sigh.. :oops:
35 or somewhere round there i forgot :wink:
AirManAnf Wrote:Yea im stuck @ lvl 30.. cant get 2 31.. sigh.. :oops:

stuck at 30 also send me races mc name is the same
F_R_I_T_Z Wrote:
AirManAnf Wrote:Yea im stuck @ lvl 30.. cant get 2 31.. sigh.. :oops:

stuck at 30 also send me races mc name is the same

ookie dookie Smile I HAVE A LVL BUDY YIPPIE !!! Big Grin
1fast2liter Wrote:ok but when you are looking at racers online... and you see say my name 1fast2liter(8) what does the (8) stand for...

that's your rad number (Races Accepted or Declined) u get 1 point for accepting races, and lose 3 for declining em. as far as i know it's just so ppl have an idea whether u'll accept the race or not.
yeif Wrote:
1fast2liter Wrote:ok but when you are looking at racers online... and you see say my name 1fast2liter(8) what does the (8) stand for...

that's your rad number (Races Accepted or Declined) u get 1 point for accepting races, and lose 3 for declining em. as far as i know it's just so ppl have an idea whether u'll accept the race or not.

As far as I can remember, RAD also helps with HI, or it used to apparently
mecca youre taking like 5 levels higher than it should be.... and you start with clubs first...

use the FIND LEVEL PARTNER THINGY THREAD
Pages: 1 2 3 4