Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 5 Crew needs 1 solid lvl32+ member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Yall Dawg commin at ya SIX_GUNZ_BLAZIN is looking for 1 lvl 32+ member to join . we are planning to make a solid run for top. Must have a min of .80 ratio. If interested pm me in game or hit me up here. Game name is same as here Yard_Dawg Smile
Yard_Dawg Wrote:Hey Yall Dawg commin at ya SIX_GUNZ_BLAZIN is looking for 1 lvl 32+ member to join . we are planning to make a solid run for top. Must have a min of .80 ratio. If interested pm me in game or hit me up here. Game name is same as here Yard_Dawg Smile

im lvl 30.. Smile
Your in game name changed.. i'm right above yah... looks like you got a pretty solid crew though
lmao yeah i forgot to update post thx for the props i feel we are pretty solid now we got a great group Big Grin
considrering we were slackn fer about a week tryn to get this HIing thing down but said f**k it and got back into playn like we should and then the game keeps crashn...wtf.......wonder if its the new changes who knows
lvl 39 with a ratio .93 man