Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New Crew.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,
I made a new crew in MC but i need exp. players who don't loose crew models and who work hard... If you are what i said pm me and i will get back to you as fast as possible...
Tongue Big Grin :mrgreen:
who the heck are you anywayz i've never heard of u in the game......u gotta earn respect to get good members in the crew u just cant say i want good members and get em man
dude im the leader of Texas Hold Em and my bro's are STRAITFLUSH and ROYALFLUSH... if your wondering im STRAIT... im very good friends with Tokkiez and DynaWideGlide... im very good friends with everybody accually lol... just to let u know..
yeah i know you... i hi'd you today... were pretty cool about it too, except for the wanted a reason thing which was kinda wierd... just happened dude, you were there and in range... ummm... sorry??...lol
yea when HIing its all about hittn some1 not about friends or no1 would HI and its part of game but if any1 got some good numbers that would be great lmao
yeah i know but hey were really good buddies and well im a really good recruiter and angelush (Tokkiez) is teachin' me how to hi so i will be pretty good verry soon...
Spunky69 Wrote:yea when HIing its all about hittn some1 not about friends or no1 would HI and its part of game but if any1 got some good numbers that would be great lmao

i seem to hitting perfectly fine
Well if any one who is interested into joinin my crew my ingame name is STRAIT and STAITFLUSH AND ROYALFLUSH are my bro's so just pm us in the game or me here if u wanna join...
am i teaching u ?

since when?

im confused
lmfao im teaching...wait no im getting HI'd no fun its ok when i make my level it will be payback...Tongue
Pages: 1 2