Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Changing forum name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if i posted in the right area but is there a way to change the forum user name?
xUNiQuE Wrote:I don't know if i posted in the right area but is there a way to change the forum user name?

just make a new one and let everyone know who u r lol.. wish u could tho..

i want mine 2 b Super Mario :lol:
MonteMan changed mine. Smile I forgot my old name. It was loooong time ago.
Where is MonteMan ?
He used to be a mod on these forums, as of right now, the only people capable of changing your name is Morad and Admin, which neither of them will do it, to my knowledge.
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:He used to be a mod on these forums, as of right now, the only people capable of changing your name is Morad and Admin, which neither of them will do it, to my knowledge.

Ray got my account back for me in 5 minutes Tongue
Ya he got ur account back 4 u.. but he wont just change ur screen name 2 something else if u want it lol

read .. comprehend.. then respond mecca :lol:
AirManAnf Wrote:Ya he got ur account back 4 u.. but he wont just change ur screen name 2 something else if u want it lol

read .. comprehend.. then respond mecca :lol:

well if he had to unban this account plus change emails pl;us change pasword 2 times i think he change it
What were u bannd 4 ?
He changed emails on my accounts also Kyle, it means nothing. I caught him on MSN a while back (a month?) and had my emails changed, if he changes one person's forum name, he'll have to change everyone else's who wants it, otherwise it'd be unfair.

I think Raymond has better things to do than correct/fix people's forum names.

If you'd like a new name, either get on Ray's a$$ to get mods in here, or get a new forum account Tongue
Pages: 1 2