Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: To find where you finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Your really smart. When the session starts, go look me up. You haven't ran a top crew yet and proably never will unless someone feels sorry for you. Retards can't spell or talk right.
i know who the fuk u r h3lls ang3ls whore that no one liked.

as for feeling sorry for me haha u wish it was like that tba can beat us due to deep pockets if not for them top crew is ours easy.

by saying i cant make top crew u diss the people in it and sadly almsot all of them are more respected then u.
hey jdm guess wut???? [censored] YOU [censored] HE COULD FUCKIN TAKE U ANY FUCKIN DAY SO UNTIL U FUCKIN PROVE YOUR WORTH MORE THAN JACK [censored] SHUT THE [censored] UP!!!!!!!!!!!
take off the macro's you use and JDM owns both of you
stfu
bullshit dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
best way to get your id number is to go onto the who'sonline page then find your name and at the bottom left corner of your msn,mozilla,netscape whatever you use a thing will pop up and the last thing to show will be you id number
itl be in the damn url ne ways bah

wer over this already
i still cant find my 411.. did anyone kick my name before the end?
wow..... dude-- ur not gonna find the page now that the period is over.lol... ur gonna have to wait till it starts up again, then when u are online, go to the "who's online" page, and click on ur name.. look at the address bar of ur web browser, and look at the number all the way to the right.. that is ur ID number.. kk?? alright then..
Pages: 1 2 3 4