Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: BluntSmoker reactivates forum account after almost 3 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
mm.. come back?

hope your talking about urself, as long as AP is here, I won't race :]
wraith.. u r really annoying.. why dont u go play with ur coloring book or something..
AirManAnf Wrote:noobs ? why is everyone a noob 2 u ?

besides the fact i started playing on first public session and was prolly was one of the first 50 players to sign up only person i know that i could remember was rakim dream signed up right before i did....

so i guess that covers why most people newer than me i refer to occasioanlly as noobs...

2nd When i took the time to play hard look at what was done and then a few times since i havent tried and still get towards top 25 without memby..

3rd people look at mine name from old school days and know it well... i get messages still people been away 2 years reffering to how great i was even on other games i get that.

and the people i talked about being noobs are leaps and bounds better than you could imagine even being.
No dont take if as if im sayin in a mean way,, why am i a noob 2 u.. i was just speaking retorically.. but i found out about this game in an Import Tuner magazine add lol..
i dont know you your accomplishments talents/skills... to me someone that is allegedly old school and name doesnt pop out as having skills is a noob. Back in the day i knew the good players still know the good players now...
im still noob :oops:
<< Is doin ok..
Whats up Blunt...it's been a long time man.
I'm no n00b Big Grin
msimon522 Wrote:...only vets would remember the me and sleepwalker combo though Confusedhock:
oh the good old days :wink:
just thought i'd throw in my two cents and say wuts up to everyone.
-numba1stuna76 aka the_king_of_cali
Pages: 1 2 3 4