Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: or how bout icons for most races won and most races lost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now in order for this to work most efficiently ap would prolly need to be out of effect because than it really doesnt show who the best racer and all is cuz sum1 can sit offline most of the session and take the most wins....but just saying if theirs categories in game stats i say that deserves an icon...i mean being the person who wins the most races throughout a session deserves recognition and i know people agree...and than for whoever has the most losses give em a flat tire icon or some corny icon like that hahaha or if not for losses top driver with most wins should get recognition fsho
lol see here blunt i know a bug to get 4 races per 4 mins Big Grin so id win this as well Wink idk how to lose only problem...
No..
msimon522 Wrote:now in order for this to work most efficiently ap would prolly need to be out of effect because than it really doesnt show who the best racer and all is cuz sum1 can sit offline most of the session and take the most wins....but just saying if theirs categories in game stats i say that deserves an icon...i mean being the person who wins the most races throughout a session deserves recognition and i know people agree...and than for whoever has the most losses give em a flat tire icon or some corny icon like that hahaha or if not for losses top driver with most wins should get recognition fsho

icon for that means more multis
STOP WITH THE ICON IDEA's!!!