Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Midnite time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok when i was on earlier it said there was 4 hrs and like 16 mins left in the game. 1 hours later i came back and it said 4 hrs 10 mins left in the game. i tryed to log in but when i did it said that the game was over. which means i bought credits for nothing!!!!!!! becuz i was gonna HI people close to the end of the session. but instead the clock screwed up and i didnt get to use them to HI.
well, incase u weren't aware, the game ALWAYS ends at 6pm Pacific Time. it has ALWAYS ended at this time and will continue 2 do so. so next time, make note of that fact b4 u purchase credits. also, since the "clock" is a javascript that runs client-side, it's not MC's fault, more like ur computer is 2 slow 2 correctly run that code. i'd try upgrading 2 a new computer 1st.

have a nice day.
ok just to let u know i was not bitchin to try to get free credits. thats just retarded. i was just wondering if it was happining to other people besides me. ty u have a good day also.
if it can happen 2 1 person, it can happen 2 any1 and every1. but y do u really care?? a simple fix would b 2 close ur browser, wait 5 mins then re-open it and reload the page. or better yet, watch the clock on ur wall or on ur computer.
use ctrl an F5 mayb
ok well there must be sumthing really wrong with my computer becuz the game is gonna start in like 3 hr 30 min aprox. but it is saying 4 hrs 55 min and then it iwll go down to 330 then back up. it is messed up. and my computer is fast it isnt slow
umm or you could just refresh the main page once you get to it to see the correct time :p
Quote:use ctrl an F5 mayb

Force refresh
thanks cubby it worked. 59 mintues left on clock. lol. thx man