Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: wtf wtf wtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
over 2600 attempts... over 700 caughts and not a hit since i was at 1900 attempts and 370 caughts... over 16000 credits and nothing... anybody else having this problem... and no dont start with your... you must be a no0b shit... cuz i am... but this is bullshit... someone help please!!
SyNt3K Wrote:over 2600 attempts... over 700 caughts and not a hit since i was at 1900 attempts and 370 caughts... over 16000 credits and nothing... anybody else having this problem... and no dont start with your... you must be a no0b shit... cuz i am... but this is bullshit... someone help please!!

i habve 300 attemps and seem to hit good
maybe use a different number....this happened to last session. I had like 4k attempts i was hitting good intill my membership expired and i couldnt get one hit at all anymore.
if you had that many attempts you should prolly quit trying to hi cause you are not that good at it.
SyNt3K Wrote:over 2600 attempts... over 700 caughts and not a hit since i was at 1900 attempts and 370 caughts... over 16000 credits and nothing... anybody else having this problem... and no dont start with your... you must be a no0b shit... cuz i am... but this is bullshit... someone help please!!
I say keep up the good work :wink:
I have like 9 attempts n 6 homeinvades.. that attepmt crap dont matta.. Big Grin
AirManAnf Wrote:I have like 9 attempts n 6 homeinvades.. that attepmt crap dont matta.. Big Grin
I'm with you ther. Got my top HI and did not make top ten most wanted.....
ill help u just message me on msn
the #'s i gave u should work great with 2600 attempts. Enjoy

If you need anymore help message me ^^
thanks alot gorgeous... your a champion!! :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6