Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: One word story...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
including
Some
legless
carrots

ps i dont know but wouldnt this be better if layed out like my one on this forum?

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=423917
That's a crazy layout.. but I'll update the story.. 10 pages of madness, hardly makes sense but here it is....

Once upon a time there were three hoes one pimp slapped hoe juice gave syphilis inside mecca’s mouth. Then mecca whipped out willy wonka he ejaculated on meccas television then farted on ss_vegito’s pillow, then ate some green pussy after sticking penis in hairy ears. Then thurr was monkies eating eyes and bananas. One panda grabb’d another ass and mecca screamed yyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssss while wonderwoman gave some hat shaped head to nate and was pillaged. Mecca took his butt to bend over and jump’d on some black thongs RAWR was what meccas sucking sounded like.
Their penis pump worked but it made airmananf balls shrink really well and panda was giving head to airmananf while laughing at his incredibly small penis then cummed on krazycunt in the eye-socket. Then krazycunt suck’d his straw and gave head to ray because he thinks spending will make him sexy but he’s going jacked up the azz hole twice as airmananf watched him eat out his pubes. Then wonderwoman took a cucumber in. Friday morning mecca played hopscotch till he shit his tampon out. Panda once humped monkeys with bananas and dildos in strange places then panda smoked polesmokers smokes while giving a dirty_sanchez to mecca panda wtf bbq chicken shit is meccas favorite poontang and pink holes are not meccas typing poon. The giant panda ate boogers with meccas dick but meanwhile skogey was horny. Jess is sexy in g-strings.
The perv mecca knocked his head on the cock master2000 before massively blowing out nate hardcore juices no_comment it left white slime on his face. Wild fantasticly fucked yasista prematurely she laughed. But while ray gets head nate is a tree hugger. But wonderwoman loves doing mecca homework while chilling and shit in see-through horse bras with semen stains on his panties. Then angela rubbed her during rough orgasmic riding of the biggest cucumber ever!
One day a tiny little rash was bugging you down below so he scratched it, so now blood and pus ooooozed into airmananfs ear drum then dripped into his brainy boyfriends butt causing him to like it a lot because it aroused him and airmananf a lot homosexually. More importantly they murdered his penis with aids and herpes which with made mxmike181 lots them turn into zits which later turned into herpes which he licked breviloquently well chronostratigraphiclithification till vomiting. Eventhough I like saugest fest ladies and gentleman introducing puffy cocks and poons. Then you smacked cock biters in mouth because they deserve to be shot twice in the twot and mecca deserves special treatment for his bad typing. Keyboard wire is stuck in theairman’s asshole along with headphones. Skogey likes his naked shrek on mecca face while cooking dildos for bigbirds show including some legless carrots
second page of story....

I will start it off!!!

I
skeeted
on
Oprah's
face