Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Champ Car Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are you gonna be April 6th-8th..

I'll be here... http://www.vegasgrandprix.com/

Tongue

Peep some of the vids on that page.. pretty coo
Take some pics while ur there
Yes sir I will.. Should be fuckin awesome.. Those cars are sick.. Plus I got the tickets from someone who was building the track.. Might be able to go inside the pits and all Tongue
i will be about 6 hours drive northwest of you Smile take pics will be cool to see
Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

And I'll be snappin pics like a chinese guy on a tour bus :wink:
i went to indy racing league last year at kansas speedway it was sweet cars going 220 mph 50 feet from me. they are comming back on april 29th
i left my cigs at home and they charged me 8 dollars for a pack of marlboro lights and 3 for the lighter
ximastreetracerx Wrote:Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

dont take that many pictures lol..but yea that sounds like a good time.. get a lil drunk 2.. Big Grin
Yea I just went to Nascar a couple weeks ago, those cars were flyin.. I'm starting to feel like a super redneck here.. Champ Car is more white collar racing though lol.. at least I'd like to think so. On the schedule for Friday from like 6-11pm it says "street party" lmao I'm so there Tongue
ximastreetracerx Wrote:Vegito's going to Reno.. haha have a good time.. that's a fun city..

I live 2 hours from reno Smile where we are ruled by The Governator...

i actually live 30 minutes from Napa 1 - 1/2 hour from SF/San Jose 2 from Reno.... i still gotta make it to Vegas. Sending GF there in umm June for 4 days Smile so i think i might head back to Chicago.

just looked on yahoo maps i guess it takes 9 hours from thier directions... i was told you can make it faster... from a friend. hmm oh well i would fly down there anyways.
Yea it's like 45 bucks to fly to Reno from here lol... The drive is nothing but desert, watch out for the helicopter and you'll be good. I used to live in Sac, Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom area, had a bunch of friends in Chico too... Gonna be hot here in June, she's gonna die from dehydration coming from Cali... I know I almost did lol Every breath was like inhaling a mouthful of dry sand
Pages: 1 2