Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Anyone willing to help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I decided to come back after a long hiatus. They have changed so much around Im just confused. If anyone is willing to help me out a little bit it would be much aprreaciated(sp?).

-Brock
Holy FUCK That's Brock! I remember back in the day he was crusin the 5.0 lol

Wonderwoman seems to be taking everyone under her wing.. and Joedabooger too
Didnt think anyone would remember me. I dont think you have me mixed up with another Brock either cuz Im pretty sure im the only one. Oh well. Whos WonderWoman? I would like to be taught by someone I know but whatever will work.
wonderwoman= angie = angelush = old school Jr Project she could teach you a lot
psh i feel so unappreciated :evil:
DORK i said you could teach him alot geeze :roll: 8)
wonderwoman Wrote:psh i feel so unappreciated :evil:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...D=54041721

unappreciated :wink: lol
projectjdm Wrote:Didnt think anyone would remember me. I dont think you have me mixed up with another Brock either cuz Im pretty sure im the only one. Oh well. Whos WonderWoman? I would like to be taught by someone I know but whatever will work.

Hey Brock how you been? Id offer to help you out, but ive only been back at this for like 3 hrs... if you find someone to teach you the new stuff let me know who it is, i could probably use the help too. :?
QuickChick Wrote:
projectjdm Wrote:Didnt think anyone would remember me. I dont think you have me mixed up with another Brock either cuz Im pretty sure im the only one. Oh well. Whos WonderWoman? I would like to be taught by someone I know but whatever will work.

Hey Brock how you been? Id offer to help you out, but ive only been back at this for like 3 hrs... if you find someone to teach you the new stuff let me know who it is, i could probably use the help too. :?

(L)

(L)

(L)
QuickChick Wrote:

I just wanna race but damn, gettin EXP is fawkin hard. Def not how it use to be. I just wanna sit at 20k NW and race race race.

I have been pretty good, been to busy to sit for hours and play MC, what about you? I will let you know if someone is helps me, but then again they might change it next session? So learning all the new stuff and then it not applying to next session, waste.. LoL, I guess we will see though.
Pages: 1 2 3