Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Message TO Raymond..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
XxPakixX Wrote:my god..i have never fricken exploited a bug in this game and im not goin to start 3 years afterwards..

im with paki on this one.. you damn cheats! exploiting bugs..shame on all of you
mike ur a fucking hussy would u just stfu u guys jumped 2500 cm's in 15 mins thats a bug shall i go bitching to raymond and be threatened to reset to 0 and stripped of ur medals.huh? i don't think so so would u just drop this multi race shit and play like the "vet" ur supposed to be not a fucking winy ass n00b
panda for mod? :x

hi guys :]
common kev and mike, lets hug it out fella's..
big hug's
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:ak-47 dont kno if u heard of it. it gets u blasted in like 2-3 puffs from a blunt....its round nh area

you can get that shit from B.c if you live in canada iv had it befor it such good weed lol you ever had m30?
for being a tiny spec on the map, we got some guud weed here tooooooo. NEVER dry season here.
fuck that cali got some good weed 8)
Wild^Turkey Wrote:common kev and mike, lets hug it out fella's..
big hug's
fuck hugs in this situation i don't get called a cheater and back down...if i get banned i get banned but cheat i didn't do i took advantage of the situation at hand a.k.a grabbing the game by the balls and taking care of business
Dyna Wrote:Nate, you amaze me. come get me.

thats gay!

hehe *runs*
AI2SeNaL Wrote:
Dyna Wrote:Nate, you amaze me. come get me.

thats gay!

hehe *runs*

you sound like a fairy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11