Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Anyone willing to give me a shot yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know its just ignorant to ask right now as im still a no0b and all, theres alot of things i still need to learn, this is true, im not asking for a spot in top crew, not at all, just a shot in a decent crew... lets say so i can imagine ima get that icon...lol
even though your just a noob now. Just work your way up dorkie and youll get the invites.

Ive taught you a lot, I can teach you more if you want. But with what youve learned this session, put it to some use and youll get your recognition ^^.
ange is a champ!!... straight out Big Grin
Hate to say it but chances are you are not ready for a top crew if your a noob. You have to understand everything thats invovled with it. If you dont pull your own weight your gone. Best bet is to start your own crew with some buddies, thats the easiest way to learn.
or i could just not play this game any more and go back to counter strike... everyone is saying that its getting worse anyways... ive only played this game for like 6 months now so no biggie ya know... but cheers for the advise and all...
yeah u could not play anymore, but u will never get anywhere like that, and no icon, be a good sport take the advise work ur ass off this round coming up, if ya do good u will get invites to a better team u just need to know when to work and not thats the key cuz being a rookie u will lose teams cms and get booted for sure
Dont give up on it man, this is a great game(if they go back to REV 1). You will meet lots of hella cool people. Just stay around for a few more sessions and see if they go back to the old MC, you will like it MUCH better.
i got icons, just not heaps...lol.. cheers for support guys really
Angie is like the Kobe Bryant of MC lol
SyNt3K Wrote:I know its just ignorant to ask right now as im still a no0b and all, theres alot of things i still need to learn, this is true, im not asking for a spot in top crew, not at all, just a shot in a decent crew... lets say so i can imagine ima get that icon...lol
i think you're better off making a crew with your friends or something and playing the game a little bit longer to get a real feel of the game.

What position did you finish in this past session?
Pages: 1 2 3