Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ADVERTISING MC ON WEBSITES?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i think this site is huge. But i think it could get way bigger if people start advertising the website. People could go on myspace and post a couple of bulletins about MC to get more people to come and play and stay active. If people start telling their friends about MC, I guarantee that MC and the other two games will be popular on the internet. Maybe if Ray has some money he could advertise on myspace or on facebook. But that might cost alot. Especially myspace. If we start advertising on smaller websites and start moving up to big one we should be really popular. I've seen alot of people start to play this game for a couple of weeks then quit. Maybe if they see that tons of people play this game, they would try to get a hang of it and become good at it. Oh and what i have done is taken the MC logo and put it in my forum signatures of some forums that i'm part of. Hopefully that would attract more people to this game. What do you guys think?

[Image: adimagephpjw6.gif]
I'll tell some people but it takes a lot 2 explain how 2 play..
AirManAnf Wrote:I'll tell some people but it takes a lot 2 explain how 2 play..
my friend asked me how to play and i gave him three letters FAQ's Smile
yea the FAQ is only so good tho ...teaches u the basics ...the bible is better.... but frm what i knw needs up dating hardout ...

should this not be in the ideas forum thing ??
The bible is out dated.. well Montemans is .. it was written when people were only getting into the hundreds of millions.. now people r in the billions.. crazy difference
TheJMan Wrote:should this not be in the ideas forum thing ??
yea i think i put it in the wrong forum, oops
Its ok.. Shit happens.. :wink: