Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hey KiNg_DiNg here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Been gone for a brave while, was really considering starting up again...if any old homies wanna show me the ropes again, message me Wink
like seriously WTF is going on!

Top Sport Truck and Top Luxury Tuner - Medals and 8000 Credits Each for the Next Round

Top Street Exotic - Medal and 12000 Credits for the Next Round!

and this whole AP thingy jib jab shit all about?

PURE MADNESS!!!
new icons from last session.

i dont know you but, if you need help ill give a helping hand.

ign = angeLush
You mite not know me but im well enough known, for many goods and bad reasons (cnt thing of many bad) Tongue

Thank you for the offer, but i was kinda hoping an old friend would help me out maybe tana??? luke??? jered??? any of you guys about??
ok but if you ever change your mind.

offer still stands.

jered is busy with moving, tana is somewhere out there, luke is just being ninja.
g8
King Ding!!! bout time u showed ur ass round hear, i was wondering where the hell u got to Smile
msg me in game we will talk more
KiNg_DiNg Wrote:You mite not know me but im well enough known, for many goods and bad reasons (cnt thing of many bad) Tongue

Thank you for the offer, but i was kinda hoping an old friend would help me out maybe tana??? luke??? jered??? any of you guys about??

hi hi ...^^... how u be ..
king ding :]

Long time no see around here man :]

any questions, hti me up in game Wink

finally got my name back, so ign: PANDAhumpnMONKEY :]
NOW NEVER CHANGE IT DAN and youll be fine
Pages: 1 2 3