Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Question about racing ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howcome I can't race people that are higher networth than me? Even within 4x my networth or half my networth? It always has the same error...?
Who am I supposed to race then?

And how does AP work? If I add someone to my friendslist and turn on AP then will I race them automatically?
ohwussup Wrote:Howcome I can't race people that are higher networth than me? Even within 4x my networth or half my networth? It always has the same error...?
Who am I supposed to race then?

And how does AP work? If I add someone to my friendslist and turn on AP then will I race them automatically?

their is a nw limit i ussally race people lower than me

and yes ap will race for you but you loose half the exp or sumin for offline races
Yeah, You can race anyone beloe you in nw and 4x above. Ap you jus add peeps to ur frends list and it races them if you click AP there is no Net Worth barriers for AP but u do loose half the XP
you lose XP in an AP race? Or you gain only half of what you would, is that what you mean?

Does an AP race show up in the pending races? or is it like an offline race?
Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Yeah, You can race anyone beloe you in nw and 4x above.

Actually, ive challenged some people within 4x my nw and at the higher end of that 4x range it wont let me challenge them... theres something wrong with it.
mecca_boy Wrote:their is a nw limit i ussally race people lower than me

and yes ap will race for you but you loose half the exp or sumin for offline races

Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Yeah, You can race anyone beloe you in nw and 4x above. Ap you jus add peeps to ur frends list and it races them if you click AP there is no Net Worth barriers for AP but u do loose half the XP

LOSE!, LOSE!
i dont loose races im to fast for you loosers
rom3o Wrote:i dont loose races im to fast for you loosers

someone is conceited lol :?
i think ur missing the joke....
No.. I got the joke.. u diddnt catch the " lol " @ the end .. i think ur missin my sarcasim :wink:
Pages: 1 2