Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i'm back! and have no clue what i'm doing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright guys an girls rakim has come back to the midnitechallenge world... and i have no clue whats going on... i was on a 2 year vacation from midnite to play streethiest... and my what the hell has happened to this game...

i have absolutly no clue how to play this game... i would appriciate someone perhaps one of the vets if there are any left to reteach me how to play... currently i am the top car thief lol with 1 stolen car... so that hasn't changed much... but what about the rest??

hopefully i'm welcomed back with open arms but lets see how that one goes...
if you have MSN or AIM (I know you had AIM back in the day ><)

PM it to me and i'll give yah some i Wink
Matt, your not wanted. Its bad enough that we got to deal with teet...now you

anyways you know my information bro, hit me up anytime bro
omfg rakim

is back

[email protected]

im mikes brother, skogeys father, dynas maid.
Thank God that romeo isn't related to me -_-

<3 rom
How is this different than before you left Matt?

My msn is [email protected]
lol thanks jered... i'm pretty sure you gave me the gay pride flag... and the used to be good rank.. but it works... at least i stick out a bit... lol... ass...
I have no idea what you're talking about.

ROFL, but it DOES stick out, like Panda's schmeeb manboobs at a swimming pool doing the backstroke. It's kinda scary but so weird you have to look.
modogg85 Wrote:Matt, your not wanted. Its bad enough that we got to deal with teet...now you

anyways you know my information bro, hit me up anytime bro

thats not funny. lol i do suck now though. im not even trying, i just sign in and try to HI. lol
yea justin it kind of sucks now dosn't it... it makes me sad... how were we ever good at this game? thats what i'm wondering lol

good to see that your still around bro
Pages: 1 2