Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: n00b q's...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
basiclaly i can't seem to find a TNT guide anywhere... anyone mind linking me one or telling me how to properly?

2nd... how they hell do u lvl now? -_- seems impossible... i get like 1% per race, and i'm only lvl 1 O.o

just like to add that it's been 1-2 years since i last played so dont flame me for asking nub q's :-P
you race to level :p

and ill find u a tnt guide when i have time.
TNT Guide:

Put every number to the lowest except for chamber F which make 0 is it will always be 0, on any car. eg 5,5,1,1,0
Now for tire pressure F, I usually wack it in at about 25, check to see the 60ft time (this is important, for tnt ignore your best ET, fastest 60ft time will always give you the best ET's!). Now raise your number in increments of 2, eg 27,29 obverving whether or not your 60ft time is getting faster. Once it seems to turn and start slowing again adjust by incremements of 1 eg 33,34,35,34 until your sure you have the fastest. ONLY DO ONE SET OF TIRES OF DAMPER AT A TIME. Now just repeat this down the list for rear tires and both dampers and boom, your tuned to perfection....
wonderwoman Wrote:you race to level :p

and ill find u a tnt guide when i have time.

duh of course u race to lvl -_- what i'm asking is whats the fastest way to lvl? according to some u lvl w/ people ur lvl to lvl fast... yet i lvl w/ people my lvl and i only get like 1% exp... yet when someone sent me a race who had 1000x my nw i got 2 whole lvls... so again my question is, whats the fastest way to lvl?
Personally I think that lvl to lvl stuff is CRAP! Race the top people as often as possible on AP, or even better if you can get them to send you a race online(good luck).. Once you stop getting a lot of exp from it.. start racing lvl 1 racers
same level.

Level buddies but how that works. There has to be a big networth gap.

For example

Me and Dynawideglide.

Looks at his networth compared to my 40k nw Smile

we get good exp from each other
RasserBoi Wrote:basiclaly i can't seem to find a TNT guide anywhere... anyone mind linking me one or telling me how to properly?

Thanks to Rick for improving this guide

-= New MC Tuning Guide = -

Dyno tuning

When on the dyno page you will notice a graph and a line of text boxes. The text boxes are your air/fuel mixture corresponding to the rpm marks on the graph. The idea is to get that line perfectly straight all the way across.
For NA cars you want the line at 13.6
For FI cars you want the line at 12.6

Important NOS does not affect whether your car is NA or FI only a turbo or supercharger affects that. So a car with both NOS and a turbo is FI, a car with just NOS is NA.

Alright, the most important thing to remember about dyno tuning is to think backwards!

1. Take a look at your graph and find the point where your line is closest to the optimal number as possible, so lets say you are tuning an NA car and the line at 4500 rpm is at 13.6 and the number in the 4500 rpm text box is 74. Change ALL the numbers to 74. This will give you an easier start point.

2. Each of the air/fuel ratio lines on the graph are 10 in your air fuel. So this is where the backwards thinking comes in to make the line go down add to the number in the corresponding text box. So let’s say your graph is at 13.9 at 1k rpm, you made all the numbers 74 and you want the line at 13.6 so you ADD 3 to the 74 and make it 77. Do this all the way across the board. It may take you a couple of tries at first but you will get better.

TnT (Test n’ Tune)

This can be very expensive on credits and I strongly suggest beginners not start a tnt with less than 400 credits. Go to your tnt link and click the make run button. Now you are faced with some numbers. The ONLY number that matters on your time slip is the 60 foot time!!!!!!!!! Write that down then follow the steps below.

1. Change the number in the front tire pressure by 2 up or down does not matter.

2. check your 60 foot time, if it is faster (a lower number), change the front tire pressure by 2 in the same direction, if it is slower go by 2 the other way. So if you started at 36 and made the number 38 and your 60 ft got slower, change it to 34.

3. Do this until your 60 ft time goes up again. Then check the numbers on either side of your fastest run. So if your fastest run was at 32 check 31 and 33 to make sure you have the best time possible.

4. repeat steps 1-3 for the first 4 settings.

5. Leave camber at 0

You have to test n tune only when making a change to your car. After it is fully built the only changes you will make are after you change tires.

Things that affect your Dyno

All engine modifications including NOS, PNP and Super/Turbocharger upgrades.

Things that affect TnT

All suspension upgrades.
Tires
Rims
Brakes
All body mods, Aerokit, Spoiler, Mirrors, Fenders and CF Hood.

Weight reduction DOES NOT require a Dyno or TnT. All other parts are for PF only and do not affect either the power or handling of the car.
SHA was that your guide?

il organise a sticky and a reward, if it was yours
I think it was off BlackWid0w forums.
ew no prize

but il make a fresh one for ray to sticky wen hes around
Pages: 1 2