Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Im back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
its been over a year since i last properly played soo i dont expect any of you to remember me or my crew speed_freaks but i was a good player not the best though i recon i could have made it back then if i put the time in anyways yata yata

good to see the forum is back and stuff

since a year well 6months since i last was online whats changed that i need to know to get up top fast?

and tricks do any of the old ones work stil?
dam sorry about double post

im back like i said my new name will be Master_Wong and crew suddendeath its my trademark name and shit
you got aim or msn?
i do but what can be said there can be said here, if i was willing to give it out i would have

no offense
it'd be a lot quicker for one but nvm that then. btw im amped8000 and havent played since 2004 so i dont know all of whats going on nowadays but i know some. First off if you want to HI get over skill 20 and just use 5/169 or 5/178 for pretty much any status. If your looking to be a racer/worker its pretty much the same as it used to be except theres actually competition to win now the game isnt setup for who wins every round. tuning and everything is the same. working work 100,200,or 300 credits at a time with your happiness over 90%. dont run out of calendars obviously. after you work you have to win a few races before you work again or you'll lose cm's and im's
soo not a lot has changed

this ap sounds interesting an old friend explained it to me

you know i stil remember before this game went rev 2
ap has its ups and downs i suppose. and so do i since thats when i played Tongue back in the good ol' days
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:soo not a lot has changed

this ap sounds interesting an old friend explained it to me

you know i stil remember before this game went rev 2

Who the FUCK are you?! :?
check my post history might show a bit of light
I'd rather not..What was said there can be repeated here. If I was willing to search for that, I would have.

Don't act like you're some great player who is way too cool for everybody else. Thank You!

Now I'd really appreciate it if you told me who you are, cuz I most definately do not remember who you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4