Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Unofficial Level Finder Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, pandhumpnmonkey i tried it your way and i can see its merits, but i simply prefer this method better. Your idea may seem more efficient in theory but in reality idiots like rasserboi muck up the works...I would really rather not scroll through like ten pages of a post and not even find an up to date spreadsheet...thats bullshit.

This way, people who want to post their level can, and we don't depend on noobs not to screw up...I will be very sad if you delete this, because it is in my opinion more efficient.

O_High__Pupils_O : lvl 38
agreed with OP

ohwussup, just hit level 30, msg me ingame if you wanna hook up some races
slacker-god Wrote:Okay, pandhumpnmonkey i tried it your way and i can see its merits, but i simply prefer this method better. Your idea may seem more efficient in theory but in reality idiots like rasserboi muck up the works...I would really rather not scroll through like ten pages of a post and not even find an up to date spreadsheet...thats bullshit.

This way, people who want to post their level can, and we don't depend on noobs not to screw up...I will be very sad if you delete this, because it is in my opinion more efficient.

O_High__Pupils_O : lvl 38

sorry to say, but i'm not a nub, i bet i've started playing MC before you

and ne way... what did i do to "muck up the works" as u say... if anything i helped it out, y in the world would u have 20 lvls where nobody is under that lvl, it just makes it a mess to find your lvl cuz u gotta scroll through a bunch of empty lvls, doing it how i did it and compressing it makes it way easier, and if u can't seem to understand that you "idiot", then ur the nub

sorry but think twice before you speak
The other thread is so unorganized. Level 15 here, looking for someone to race right now!
wow rasserboi and i was definitely playing before you so who cares.

anyways im level 21 if anyone wants a levelling partner
And this thread is organized? A bunch of ranting with peoples levels posted somewhere in the middle. The other thread would be much more organized if people knew how to do it.
WEATHERMAN Wrote:wow rasserboi and i was definitely playing before you so who cares.

anyways im level 21 if anyone wants a levelling partner

wow so conceited... but ya, unless u were around before "members only" cars were even available... then i'm pretty sure i win Wink

Officer_Cartman Wrote:And this thread is organized? A bunch of ranting with peoples levels posted somewhere in the middle. The other thread would be much more organized if people knew how to do it.

*agreed* which is y i took the liberty for removing the lvls where nobody was that lvl to compress the post a little... and i just get hammered on for it from a nub?

but yaaaa ne way, if u wanna do it this wya....

Lvl 8
first off i said that because you said you werent a noob and youve been playing longer then that other guy
secondly i own you because ive played since the third session of the game
and lastly this threads hopeless
lets get this back on topic or it is done
RasserBoi Wrote:*agreed* which is y i took the liberty for removing the lvls where nobody was that lvl to compress the post a little... and i just get hammered on for it from a nub?

but yaaaa ne way, if u wanna do it this wya....

Lvl 8

WTF you were the one that screwed the official thread up Officer Cartman Was speaking to you when he said people didn't know how to use it. When you screwed it up I fixed it AND left a message telling you not to mess it up again and you IGNORED me.
Pages: 1 2 3